Saturday, September 7, 2013

new news from cpac!

Water Vikings Leadership Shift; Change Retires

FROSTBITE, Water Vikings’ Empire - In a critical state, trying to work their way back up the Top Ten, the Water Vikings face another retirement that could shake the army voraciously; Change, long time ACP moderator and WV leader, announces his retirement from the army, moments after he was demoted. Change’s original retirement post is below and you can read the original post here.
This is the official retirement post of Change. The reason I’m retiring is because I want to focus on my social life. I feel CP Armies takes up a large chunk of that and honestly, it’s not worth wasting so much time on it. I’ll still come on xat and help when I have some spare time, but don’t expect seeing me much. I was planning on retiring as leader in WV but that sort of backfired on me (wary). Anyways, here is my story in the CP Army Community:
I joined CP armies in December 2010. The first army I joined was the Army of Club Penguin (ACP). At the time they were very big, under the leadership under Icey Cold27/Mchappy. In the time of Mch’s first leadership in the ACP, the ACP managed to max 75 – 80 troops. I must say, he did a rather fine job at leading ACP. After Mch’s leadership ended, it was announced that both Flipper7706 and Kenneth1000 were to lead the ACP together. In the time of their leadership together ACP managed to max 50 – 55+, still staying dominant over the rest of CP armies. I worked my way up to Lieutenant General before retiring.
At the same time of this unique leadership, I led a sort of failure army named the ‘Assassins’. It didn’t last long, so I merged it into the Doritos. I got the rank of 3rd in Command, which I was very pleased about seeing as this was the first owner rank I got in a major army. That generation of Doritos were created by Aninjaboy, Alfrondo1465 and Bam117. Sadly, this generation of the Doritos only stayed alive for two months. The Doritos merged into the Golden Troops, who were 2nd at the time. I got the rank of 4th in Command in GT, and for an army 2nd in the top 10, that isn’t bad. I eventually quit GT. In the time of June – December 2011 I joined many different armies such as Sun Troops and Green Team. They were both sort of major, and got 9th – 10th in the top 10. I was owner in both of them. J
After my careers in these armies ended I retired temporarily from December 2011 – February 2013.
—–INTERMISSION—–
I made a miraculous return to CP Warfare in early February 2013. I re-joined the ACP for the rank of Major. I was rather surprised to see an old friend ‘Purple Slime4’ be 3ic, because last time I was on ACP chat she was a low mod. I was also rather surprised at the sizes the ACP were getting. They were the lowest I have ever seen from them. I also re-joined the Doritos, for top mod. I worked my way up to a high-ranking in both armies. I achieved Leader in Training in the Doritos and 4th in Command in the ACP.
Still in ACP and Doritos, I created the Light Defenders. After I recruited and sorted out pages/GFX, I scheduled an event. We got around 7 on CP for our first event. We gradually grew and grew, until we hit sizes of around 15 – 20 with rogues. We became popular and rather consistent within a few weeks or so. I also joined the Water Vikings this month, which is an army I worked up to leader in.
Sadly, on April 19th, LD withered up and died. I was also fired from Doritos by Mustapha10 because I was in WV, but all dark clouds come with a silver lining, and I was promoted to owner rank in WV. As I showed more and more dedication I was promoted to 2ic. We consistently stayed in the Top 10 for a couple of months. I also joined the Hot Sauce Army after I was fired from Doritos. They grew to a world power and I was promoted to lead their UK division (2ic equivalent). Mchappy, who led ACP when I started armies, returned and led ACP back to good sizes after during Funks and Swim’s leadership ACP were attacked by HSA and Nachos, lowering them to 9th. Mch raised them back up to 2nd. Throughout the ACP vs. HAS war I stayed neutral.
After months of dedication to the WV, I was promoted to leader. I quit HSA so I could focus on leading. WV’s sizes began to drop, but we continued to stay in the top 10. The RPF cleansed our birth server Parka from us. We battled hard but we lost. Then, we pulled off a miraculous victory against the Army Republic, maxing 30, and getting 4th in the Top 10. This was the beginning of the Water Vikings golden era. Bep, Dash, Ty, and I decided to promote Freezie to lead with us. We continued getting sizes of 20-30, and got 3rd in the Top 10.
The Elite Penguin Troops, a new army led by Pain and Dxdzn, declared war on us. They only maxed around 15, so it was very easy. The same day of their declaration of war the Federation, an army 6th in the Top 10, merged into us. This brought us a lot of new owners, and a new leader, Kingfunks4 (who was a former WV leader and legend). After killing EPT and making Lord Pain retire in only 3 battles, we grew to consistently get 30-35 every event. We got through to the quarter finals of the Army Warfare League and beat the RPF with 40 troops on CP and 55 on chat.
WV, AR, and the Nachos plotted war against DW. When we decided to declare war, DW only attended WV invasions and invaded WV. After a few days, Nachos and AR dropped out of the war. So it was a 1 on 1 war between WV and DW. We had a lot of close battles, some AUS, some normal times, but after 1 week (lol), both armies agreed to end the war (after a long 2 hours negotiating).
We then faced the Ice Warriors in the semi-finals in the AWL. If we win, we go up to the finals and battle against the Nachos. Speaking of the Nachos, they had a vote on who they should raid. The choices were between ACP, RPF, and my army, WV. Luckily, the Nachos decided to raid ACP, even though they had the least amount of votes. After a close battle with the Ice Warriors for a spot in the AWL finals, we lost. We maxed around 25 but the IW topped our size by about 5. It was a very tough battle but we weren’t strong enough.
WV began to grow smaller and smaller, throughout July we got around 20+, but near the end of July we were getting around 15-17. A lot of retirements in the army (Dash, Tylund, Moses, many other owners) bashed us down even lower, until at some events we could barely hit 10. It seemed that we were dying, but earlier this September we got some OK sizes of 15.
I also got demoted, even though I was planning on retiring in a short amount of time I was too late… so even though I didn’t get to retire as leader I can retire as the 2ic I used to be. I also was refused to get the rank of 3ic in the ACP after 5 months, 10 times of someone being promoted to 3ic over me during me time as highest mod and over 9000 denials of requests. Pretty gay, but whatever.
[...]
For the last time…
-  Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment